Wednesday, June 27, 2007

So it works.

Ok, so i guess the blog 's working...
Anyway, i'm not sure if there's anyone who'd read this,
just in case anyone was wondering who i am,
check out my profile,
or better yet, check out my friendster profile.

www.friendster.com/wyattyctan

It's been 2 and a half years since i last blog.
Well, i wasn't really blogging back then anyway,
just to write trashy stuff of my ex.
Haha... was pretty naive and pissed back then.

So, i guess this is it.
Just a simple blog to express my everyday feelings,
share some news, review on some music/movies/tv shows/books,
my journey traveling abroad to study and how i cope with whatever.

So, thanks anyway for reading,
and many thanks in advance for your future visits.
Any comments/suggestions on making my blog more interesting?
Email me @ wyattyctan@gmail.com.

I might even do some video/audio podcasts in the near future,
haha...but before that,
i guess i'd have to save up enough $ to replace my old laptop,
buy a recorder...gosh...$$$$$!!

I'll definitely be working on those stuff,
but in the mean time, thank you guys for being here.
Comments/shout out are appreciated.

陈佑征
感恩合十

No comments: