Monday, July 16, 2007

Living the life.


Sometimes,
most of the times,
storms hit us,
but we ain't aware of it.

It took me a while,
to realize, the storm has landed on me.
Shattering what is of me.

But i fight it,
because i know,
for sure, that sunshine always
come after rain.
because i know,
i wanna keep walking in my life,
go on and on.

Now i'm fine,
now i'm well,
a brush with death,
is all it takes for me to realize,
living like you were dying,
sometimes, does helps.

And i will built a stronger wall,
to shield myself, from storms coming my way,
to live the day, the life, my life.
I wanna live,
and live on.
And one thing for sure,
i won't give up.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay did you just wrote that?

Anyway, i'm going to write one here.

Wind comes and goes
Friends becomes foes
A dude named Joe
Gave me a blow

After the blow
He use his Pogo
and poke down below
I say go slow

When I “Oh! Oh!”
He said Uhoh!
I asked why the Woes
He pulled his Pogo
And show the Chocos

LOL!! I can’t continue anymore so enjoy ;-)

Unknown said...

Wyatt what's your email I want to send you something. My email is hall (AT) xetech (DOT) org.