Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Sarcastic/My life


Lately, my life is so boring i wished i stayed in Taiwan.
I mean, the moment i reach my "home sweet home",
all that welcomed me was a living room filed with a bunch of mess,
and a room filled with dust bunnies the size of watermelon.

Sigh...after a week of dust and wash and wipe and shine,
and enduring the wrath of dust, which i am highly allergic to,
the house looks sparkling shine, but i wonder how long will this last.
Sigh...

Anyway, i wanna share a great news,
i just received my full result today,
and guess what, the grades i received were really good,
i mean, it's been eons since i last receive any result transcript without a fail in it,
like...since high school, i couldn't remember the last time i ever passed my maths and physics.
Sheesh.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Right before i came home, the day when i reached Taipei by train (a 4 hours pain-in-the-ass ride), i kinda drift along the underground shopping mall. All the damn luggage the girls brought with them nearly killed my shoulder, so i sat down on one of the bench, idling tapping on my laptop while the girls browse shoes and bras.

It was then i saw a couple walk past by. A male-male couple. One Caucasian and another Chinese, they were content enough to hold each others hand and when they saw me staring, they just smile back warmly. I don't know, the whole scene of the couple holding hands so lovingly made me sob.

There i was, sobbing like a moron on an underground strip mall, while people stared at me like i have 2 heads. The country i came from, good ol' Malaysia probably won't tolerate this kind of "obscenity", since i found out that even the fashion critic page featured on THE STAR every Sunday had all the cleavages of the celebs featured blurred out. Maybe that's the reason why i cried, since it's like i found a newfound hope that there are people, real people in this world who accept me for who i am.

The scene also reminds me of my relationship with Mr. H. Back then, we were like...so loving, but still, although i blame his ego and being a chauvinist pig are the main reasons i hate him, i realized that ultimately, it is me myself that i hated most, or being so annoying and dependent.
If i could only turn back time, i would, just to say i'm sorry, but i guess it's really too late for that now. What's done is done. I don't know, maybe i'll live my old age with a bunch of dogs (as women-cats), or maybe another guy next to me.

I know it's still too early to talk about relationship and "love" at the age of 18 (less than 2 weeks into 19). But still, i don't know. All the failed relationship i come to heard of from my blogger buddies, my friends made me felt as if my future is kinda bleak. I know what i want in my life, like being a lecturer/dabbling in the media world or whatever, but if there's one thing that i can never control, is that a relationship.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One friend of mine, S, discussed about certain stuff in his blog that sent me a jolt.
I know i passed my results with flying colors, but doing what i do now is the right thing?
All my life, i made all sorts of mistakes. I gave up on some opportunities that comes once in a lifetime, i made bad choices, i gave up precious stuff that matters, i know they said eveything happen for a reason, but what is the reason?

"What is the purpose of life? This is a question constantly popping up under these circumstances. It's something like you throw a stone forwards, race towards it, pick it up, and throw it forwards again. That action drives you forward, but what are you running into? A better life? Or something you only dared to dream since childhood?" by JySim.

After months of dabbling in this degree, i still wonder if it's the right thing to do. Does my future bright enough, will i be...i'm not saying i wanna be some successful gazillionaire, but at least success in my own term, a good person. I've been throwing stones forward all my life, but am i chasing the right stuff? It's not like i'm a medic student, that there are only two purpose in life, a doctor or a lecturer. My future is like, maybe a lecturer, maybe something else, but still, if i ever made wrong choices again, it'll be a mistake that'll last forever in my life.



Well, since it's winter vacation, i'm gonna stop from thinking too much. Off to watch SpongeBob Squarepants now. Ciao! Will keep updating.

1 comment:

ben said...

What have you eaten? you are like all grown up over a night. Good to see what you feel like now for your ex.

Don't shut the "obscenity" out completely, we shouldn't feel hopeless to it. At least sharing it out on the cyber world to get acknowledging from people is a nice try, you've done some work, believe me. I do hope that there is 1 day i can shout out loud that 'I AM GAY'

Take your own sweet time to experience, you are young, honey. Make bad choices is not that big deal as i also always do, regret for the mistake is useless unless you have plenty of free time to spend.