Thursday, January 31, 2008

Heath Ledger's Death (My POV)

One of my blogger buddy left a comment asking me to write something of my own regarding the tragic passing of Australian actor Heath Ledger.

Well, honestly, i just figure i'd post since i was so surprise by his death.
He was indeed a great actor, no doubt about that. I still remember i like him a lot when he first hit the Tinseltown with his debut "TEN THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU" despite his bad hair, and he look absolutely gorgeous in "THE PATRIOT", but he kinda fades away slowly although he did come out with the Academy Awards nominated "MONSTERBALL", but it was when he played the infamous Ennis del Mar in Ang Lee's "BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN" that regain my interest toward him.

I don't really have much to say about his death but he did show a lot of promising talent and potentials, his role as The JOKER of the new BATMAN BEGINS: THE DARK NIGHT has got everyone talking. But sadly, he left so suddenly, which is a shame.

That's as much as i could say regarding his death, i'll always remember him as the torn Ennis del Mar.

1 comment:

Norma Cadena said...

hello,

jejejje