Friday, February 15, 2008

Depression


After my conversation via msn with a couple of close friends and friends i came to know lately,
i fell into a depression that i was trying hard to suppressed.

I don't really know what i feel, or why is it that i have this painful pangs of sharp stabbing sensation on my heart. I tried to be positive, but does it work out for me at all? No.

Sometimes, how i wish there is this person, i'm not greedy, i only ask for one, and only one,
to understand me, i have my feelings, i ain't a robot who could simply force a smile and crack jokes all the time as if nothing affects me.

I longed for acceptance, i longed for understanding, longed for love, long for someone who i could spill everything to.

I'm trying not to show any signs of being depress, and i certainly don't want to get haul to some crazy ward and prescribe with pills and a stupid bone headed doctor asking me a bunch of stupid questions.

And why do i bother to skip ropes 500 times, run 3miles, 30 push ups everyday?
Why? Yeah, i wish i was fitter, so others will take notice of me, why do i even bother?
Yeah, i'm a vegan, but i really wish i could have a bunch of fried chicken to stuff into my tummy now.

2 comments:

Mr RM said...

Hugs again....

I like being a vegan too. I enjoy going vegan several days a month. It's a good thing to do.

I'm sorry to read about your depression you are facing currently. I hope you will eventually feel better.

Thank you for being there for me. I hope I will be there for you too. Take care

Anonymous said...

That guy's shirt on the picture is actually quite old-fashioned.