Monday, March 24, 2008

International Stupid Club


The past weekend has to be the worst 2 days of my life.
I was stupid and naive for joining those bunch of freaks
to Yi-Lan County (宜蘭縣) for a field trip.

I knew i couldn't mix well with them,
but thanks to my stupid retarded brain,
i thought "why not?"
That thought cost me my 2 days of R&R, my camera and my dignity.

I mean, who in the world karaoke for 5 hours straight on a bus??!!
And another 6 hours at the motel, with an additional 5 hours on the way back?
Geez. They sound worst than pigs being butchered.

Anyway, my camera fell into the waterfall,
i've had less than 2 hours of sleep,
i've to endure their shriek and screams,
no one but Hueih Ling, Jun Ying, Qiao Qian, Mei Yan, Xing Mei would talk to me.
There goes my precious weekend.
Along with my camera.

And my dang Swatch died,
oh, and my goddamn laptop's mic slot.

Welcome to my fucked up life.

I think i wanna start an opposition International Student Association,
recruiting those international student that were being treat unfairly.

Ma Ying Jeou won, DAP and other opposition party won more seats than UMNO predicted,
so why can't i?

2 comments:

JYSim said...

poor dude.
I like Calvin and Hobbes too!

JunYing said...

可憐的小朋友,不要難過,JunYing sayang ahh..Ha ha...
Anyway,這個世界上總會有些人和我們緣分比較深,當然也會有有些人和我們的緣分比較淺,所以沒必要為了任何人讓自己太難過或生氣。。
只要不傷害到任何人,你認為是對的事情,做就是了。。
振作!!!
加油!!!