Monday, December 17, 2007

Foreigners = Blondies + White @ Black - Asian?

Well, for Pete's sake, does being a foreigner means i have to be
a blondie with angelic good looks and model-esque figures and a sexy appeal?

I've really had it with all the shallow people around me,
who goes all ga-ga over those plastics (it's a word i use for describing those white trash)

So, i'm an Asian, so what?
I don't have a tattoo, or a translucent eyes, so what?
And my hair isn't blond or bleached or colored, so what???!!!!!!

I AM still from some country where i have to burn a huge freaking hole
through my damn pocket just to get a peek of my home!!!!

Those shallow minded bitches and morons,
it was as if they never seen one before! I mean, do they think they get laid by some MEG-HI-KO (that's how they pronounce MEXICO, not MASIKHO,FYI!!) buff dude named
ANTONIO? Or hey, there's also a CHRIS from PA-REE (That's PARIS, pronto!) whom they assume is real good at tongue (That means FRENCH KISS).

Oh Great Mighty God, those primitively minded bitches and morons are seriously crazy.
Who am i not better than they are? Huh?
I mean, yeah, i might be writing this out of jealousy of those liquid brains admiritation towards "FOREIGNERS",
BUT come on, seriously, i'm way better than they are.

3 comments:

Constance Chan said...

well, i've had some bad experience in my working life previously that even my asian boss think highly of non-asians... it was her way of going global and being recognized in the international trade. they had their weekly 4.30pm friday-knock off to go clubbing. we, the asians slogged working late in the office till 10pm..

Sue said...

Hahaha..agreed..now that's funny!

ben said...

Haha, thank god, at least this bitch knows he's not as pretty as they are...