Saturday, May 03, 2008

Feng & Shui

There is definitely something very , very wrong with my room.
First, the string of mishaps and series of unfortunate events i've been enduring lately,
the weird flushing sound came from the vacant room next to my room,
my emotional breakdown, the never ending runny nose and health problems i've been facing,
the weird corpes like smell when i first live into the room,
and now, the weird iodine like smell that came from nowhere just now.

And, coincidentally (or eeriely) the smell came out exactly after
the scene where that guy from ONE MISSED CALL spray the little ghost girl's inhaler...
Well, who ask me to watch One Missed Call in the middle of the night???
...damn it...

Something is DEFINITELY wrong with my room...............................

No comments: