Saturday, May 03, 2008

My new BFF: John

He might be very into hitting the gym or sports related activities,
but he, unlike most jocks,
is a sweet, tender and kind hearted guy.
(aside from me, myself, i couldn't name another guy who reads P.S. I Love You without being force by their girlfriends or whatever, untill John came by.)

Shame on those who kept saying bad things about him
or the backstabbings that has been going on for months.

I'm glad i talked to him,
and thanks to Ms. Daisy Ho for setting me and him up
almost everytime we have group discussions.

But, there is one thing,
John, if you're reading this,
please,
try to relax! LOL!
You're being too formal with me all the time.
Buddies doesn't have to behave in a business associate like manner!
Haha...

But, i'm glad you accept me as a friend,
despite the differences of our world.
LOL!!!

2 comments:

John said...

Hi I'm John,it's my pleasure be your friend.thank you for support me:)

caffeine said...

yea, John... don't be too formal. you're lucky to have a friend like Wyatt... I don't know where I can find a friend like him anywhere else...:P