Monday, September 29, 2008

YiShing Bubble Ice Store 一心泡泡冰



Right after my satisfying dumpling meal, me and John head to a ice-cream bar called YiShing Bubble Ice Store. I ordered one ball of mango flavor ice-cream and another being strawberry flavor. What so special about the ice cream sold here are that they have sort of a bubbly-like texture, and you can see they'd form little bubbles when they melt. It only cost me NT30/RM3 for a cup of 2 ice cream balls.

Seriously, Häagen-Dazs and Baskin Robbins are so overrated.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sob sob.. ice cream and dumplings.. din da pao come... sad ar.... btw... weiping here... wakakaka...

RUN WITH THE WAVE said...

Hey there! Come and join us for a BBQ buffet at the beach in Penang this Christmas with watersports activities included! Sign up now! Check out my website at www.runwiththewave.com Thanks!