Sunday, November 16, 2008

Delete (The previous post and my stupid naive thinking)

I've deleted the previous post, in case anyone is wondering, due to the strong nature of words.
Sometimes, i guess it's better to keep EVERYTHING i feel to myself, because as per the perspectives of most people around me,
i am merely someone who they come to ask for help when they are in trouble but avoid when there aren't...or to annoy at their will.

I'm guessing...well, whenever i tried to express a little of my feelings, things would simply go bad to a giant explosion of word spats online.

Back to my hectic life,
keep myself a distance from people,
no one worth trusting around me,
i will ALWAYS be left alone.

I've learn, the hard way,
that i should keep things only to myself,
live on my life pretending to be someone or something else.

I'm P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C.

No comments: