Sunday, November 02, 2008

Kousuke Atari 中 孝介 あたり こうすけ


After almost 3 months of release of the mega hit Taiwanese movie Cape No.7 [海角七號],
i finally get the chance to catch it on my pps stream system.

I got to say, this is the second Taiwanese movie since the heart wrenching Eternal Sunshine that made me bawl senseless.

Anyway, the point is, this guy who portrays the Japanese guy in the movie as well as the singer,
Kousuke Atari [中 孝介 あたり こうすけ], is like the biggest highlights of the movie. Not that he's super cute and all that, but his voice, singing that beautiful song called それぞれに that made me fall head over heels over him.

From the stuff that i manage to dug up about him, he seems to be famous for his signature "soul healing" voice, which, undeniably is really that, and divine as well as heavenly. Listening to his songs last night actually made me cry for no particular reasons, since i don't understand Japanese at all.

Do check him out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

swt..