Sunday, January 11, 2009

Countdown: 6 Days!!

Yes!!! After a tumulus semester of Hell on Earth,
i'd only have to endure six more torturous days till i fly home!
Yes!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, i had my plans for my whole month off back home all mapped out!!

Movies: Bride Wars, Confessions of a Shopaholic, Yes Man!
Movie tickets back in Malaysia only cost RM5-10,
instead of the pocket burning NT200++ for cheapo quality pictures and stereo,
not to mention a stinky cinema hall fill with a blend of fried chicken-Milk Tea ala Cigarette Smoke smell. I missed my GSC/Golden Screen Cinema!!!


Food: Anything and everything. I'll raid all the hawkers around BM. Hehehehe... Miss my
every morning fix of Nasi Kandar (delicious briyani rice, a splash of mixed curry, tandoori chicken, stir-fry long beans and a cup of Teh Tarik (Indian bubble milk tea). Oh, not to mention my all time favourite -- CHAR KOEY TEOW!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Interview yesterday at Taipei went really well,
except for the writing part, which was a disaster.
Due to my suck-y Chinese, i failed to translate the stuff well.
Man, i'd die if it all went poof on my face just because i suck in Chinese.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, going home, going home!
Balik Kampung!!!!

But before that...exam.
6 more days of suffer.
6 more days...
6 more....
6....

Aww...man, can't it come faster!?

No comments: