Friday, January 09, 2009

Hellish Week.

So far, i've been in and out of the friggin cold pool for 6 hours
just so i could complete my 10 hours session in time.

I know saving energy means reducing carbon emission and whatnot,
but, torturing your students by forcing them to plunge into a freezing pool
when the temperature on land alone is 12 degrees? Inhuman.

On the plus side, i can feel myself toning up.....hehehehe...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, the news casting project me and a couple others signed on was over. Yay!
But...well, none would budge to help me with the technical stuff. Curse them!!!!!!!!
As if i don't have to study myself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Linguistic!! Argh!!!!
Novel!!! Argh!!!!
German!!! Argh!!!!
French!!!! Argh!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess you know what that means. Finals!
Kill me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One week till i go home, and yet, i have no choice but to head up to Taipei, again.
This time for an interview for a position as an interpreter for the upcoming
Taiwan-American/Canadian Higher Education Fair in the Taipei World Trade Center on March.
If it weren't for the fact that it's a once in a lifetime opportunity, i wouldn't even have think of going due to my hectic schedule.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8 days till home!
Yay!!
Balik Kampung!!!

1 comment:

jepunlauee said...

Dun't be so sad..just think..you will be home in 8 days...hehehe..
anyway,I want to wish you "kong hee fatt chye" in advance...