Monday, April 27, 2009

!2%@%$$^!@$%!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Don't worry, there's nothing wrong with the title of this post.
I purposely type it that way.

I went to the ULTRA BORING novel reading class today,
and was met with another round of slammin by the fucking blind professor.
Does he really have to lambaste me with my name laid out in front of the entire fucking world?
Don't i deserve any credit for helping him, guiding him etc at all??

Sure, i didn't do well in this mid term,
which, admittedly, my fault, due to my poor time management and lack of sleep,
but does he have to go all out in slamming my dignity, stamper it, and killing
whatever flicker of faith in me altogether?
And worst, comparing me to some beggars?

Part of me simply snapped.
My health is waning and dwindling from bad to worst
(my blood pressure soared to a new height, my bladder and uterus was infected, my prostate got infected as well, and my gum wouldn't stop bleeding).

My brain simply shut down,
i just want to hang myself;
i'm sick of the fucking retarded world,
they look up on you and praises you when you're at your glory and you have all the benefits for them to leech off at,
but they simply ignore you, sneer at you, look down on you when you made some bad move and fail.


Laugh all you want ya'll fucking idiotic morons!
I simply couldn't and wouldn't care less any way.

And come to think of it,
what is the point of writing this piece of shit?
No one reads it anyway,
since people are more interested in reading some retarded gossip about hook ups and break ups in this idiotic university on BBS or whatever crap program that is.

Friends?


They care?






Really?
I wonder.



I'm in desperate need to shatter something, preferably made of glass or whatever materials that i could feel the echoes of vibration emit by the shattering of the thing into pieces of smithereens.





All of them can go and eat their own turd.

No comments: