Saturday, May 02, 2009

Just What I Need (Sarcasm)

Due to some health issue,
i was not able to cycle at all.
Guess what those skanks said about me?
Well, nothing, but they make faces that says
"You're a piece of crap."

Guess what, just because i wasn't there
"helping" out with their stupid rendition of "Puteri Gunung Ledang"
doesn't mean that i didn't want to go or was in any way acting out.

Well, i'm tired of explaining,
and, i'm glad i went to watch Wolverine at the theater instead of
slaving myself over the critically panned performance.
(yeah, my friends who did go, all said it was crappy food and crappy performances, and they'd much rather get themselves a beer and some snacks at some bar.)

Another thing that irked me is that those skanks won the Sisters School Poster Contest.
Ok, i'm a fairly...fair person,
if the work is any good, i bow,
but the thing is,
theirs was like shit smudging a piece of paper.

I'm not saying mine was the best,
but i got no credit for spending time translating Spanish bits by bits into Chinese
just for my Universidad Central de Venezuela poster. I mean, even the one for CY-Fair College was waaaaaayy better.
And they said the prize money is for some charity expedition to Sabah.
Well, if they were anyone else, i'd believe it,
but since its the bunch of Skanks, that's like their way of saying "showing off" expedition of "pretend to be nice so people will notice them" expedition.

God, just what i need.
A bunch of SKANKS!!!!

No comments: