Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I want a Hermes Jypsiere!!!



While my mom is the proud owner of 2 Hermes Birkin in blue and pink togo and a Kelly, it took her more than 4 years to get the bags. Jeez... To think that people are so crazy about some stuff made out of leather...well, at least that's the way my perception is...until i laid my eyes on the gorgeous Hermes Jypsiere Messenger Bag.

The bag is somewhat a messenger bag carved out of a Birkin, but its design is simple, unisex and subtle, which is a breathe of fresh air compare to bag that literally splash their logos all over the bag, which could get a tad boring.

So, being the naive dude i always am, i asked my mom to check out the bag for me at a Hermes boutique, guess what? The friggin bag cost the same amount of money as a Birkin!!! Jeez... And on top of that, there's a wait list as well. Sad... One could only hope... Sigh... Now i understand why people are so crazy about Hermes, they have the "oomph" which makes people go all agag with their presence. Subtle, trendy yet classy. Ahh...if only i were Posh Spice, who, according to some media myths, she herself owned up to a hundred Birkin and Kelly. I want one in coffee togo leather!!!


No comments: