Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Busy, tired, cranky, BAD GRAMMAR!!

I've been so busy and cranky lately
all i could think of is chew on
lots and lots of Pringles that make my
belly swell up like a huge balloon.

Seriously, binge on at least one whole
tube of carbs everyday isn't the best
way to look good. Now i have to suck in
my breath just so i can fit in to my
jeans. Geez...

And not to mention the source of all the
excessive binge, the mid terms.
I thought it'd be a piece of cake,
and believe me, it was, and still is,
just all the stupid questions MOST of my
classmates hurled at me made me question
myself if i truly am prepared.

For example, i got so tired of
a couple zillion questions on
THE EPIC OF GILGAMESH
i myself am now confuse on the plot
of the poem. Why can't they just Google
the interpretation of the poem up themselves?!

And all the stupid grammar lessons
actually helps in making my grammar
from bad to worst. I mean, i never really
care about those grammar stuff,
all i do was using my own instincts,
like if it sounds right,
it's always right.
Things changed ever since i was forced
to read all the grammar crap.

I nearly fainted yesterday after getting
back my assignment on paragraph
writing. All the red inks smeared across
the sheet makes the A on top of the paper
seems worth a pile of shit.

Well, whatever, hope i won;t lost my
mojo on my English prowess, since that's
like the only thing i'm really proud of.

Oh, well, working on my Feminism project now.
Why do women dress up? And does the physical
appearancesit really matters?

Oh, and Mythology too!
Apparently Apollo is bisexual,
and that Zeus is a monster.
All the greek romance makes me
wanna puke.

Ah, and then there's classical
literature! Sheesh, Epic of Gilgamesh,
The Iliad, The Odyssey...

My life is filled with never ending
crap from centuries ago.
Hey, if the Greeks invented all the
myths, does it mean that
the future generation might have to
study Pokemon, Final Fantasy etc????

No comments: