Sunday, November 11, 2007

Welcome to my life.

Lately, my life consist of these:

1.) Eat too much (especially Pringles)
2.) Downloaded a whole bunch of shows and movies that i have no time to watch
3.) Exams
4.) Reports (Sexual Objectification!?)
5.) Whine too much about my weight (although i lost more than 9kg since i came to Taiwan)
6.) Spent too much on unnecessary stuff (NT20000-NT15500 in 1 month, you do the math)
7.) Explaining all the Greek classic to my peers, over and over, and over, and over....again. (damn, i think i should ask for tuition over these charity works)
8.) Fall for a (possible) straight guy (oh, God, that kooky smile melts my heart), AGAIN.
9.) Spent NT35000 on a Malaysian Airlines return air ticket.
10.) Stomach ache.
11.) Busy trying to prepare for the upcoming Study Abroad campaign (Northern area, which, i'm the host for both the opening and the closing ceremony!!!!!)

Welcome to my life.
Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha

seems like your life is full of

vexation....I am also have the

same problem too, about my weight..


I think it's time to go jogging otherwise I will go get liposuction to rescue my miserable body = =

K3ViN said...

taugeh here.... wah u seen very bz wor..... alot of thing need 2 be done...... haha u really same like me.... i also download alot of movie n music but end up all been burn into DVD n kept as history haha

jepunlauee said...

try not to worry and think too much,just keep in mind, we are all waiting for you in skype...hehe..

Anonymous said...

no.7 may be a great idea~!

hahahahahahaha~! >ˇ<





actually, i have the problem about my increasing weight as well = ='''



maybe someday we can work out some ways to solve it together = =

Anonymous said...

no.7 may be a great idea~!

hahahahahahaha~! >ˇ<





actually, i have the problem about my increasing weight as well = ='''



maybe someday we can work out some ways to solve it together = =