Thursday, July 17, 2008

Home at last! It's SUMMER!!!



Ok, my bad for not updating since...forever, i guess.
Heh! I know, i've been really lazy on blogging,
just couldn't find the motivation to post anything.

Still, quite a lot happened since my prolonged hiatus here.
I've been elected as the vice president of the one organization i despised the most,
my result this semester was a million times better than the previous semester,
which came as a huge surprise to me as i really thought i'd fail at least one of the subjects (chinese! Bet it'll haunt me for the rest of my life. Thanks to that evil witch, brr...)

And, a lot more, i guess.
I'll get back at it when i have the time to do so...
well, i'm free, since i am in Malaysia now,
but still, i'm trying to finish my copy of SHOPAHOLIC & BABY.

Ok, i know, they're not really guy lit, but still, they're hilarious!
And guess what, i bought the entire collection of Sophie Kinsella's books.
I mean, it's a bargain, each paperback cost no more than NT245, which is really cheap, considering a normal paperback here cost like, RM34.90, even after discount, it still cost like RM28 if i use the Popular Bookstore member card.

I am so not going to visit the bookstores in Malaysia again.

Ok, apart from my books, (it was embarrassing, i bought a truck load of 'em, and my luggage was 4kg over the weight limit), i bought the entire set of KERORO figurines; the type which you'll have to assemble it yourself. Ha!

I guess a guy will always be a guy in his heart.







Anyhow, it's summer, i'm home, yay me! Gotta slouch all i can on this 2 months of summer vacation!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

found ur lost piece? hahaha..
~weiping~