Thursday, July 17, 2008

Malaysia = Jeopardy


I bet the Malaysian government has become the laughing stock for people around the world.
Geez. The whole thing with the Anwar case, and the oil prices and stuff.

To me, Anwar is a political tragic hero. I mean, damn those fuckers,
since when did they actually saw him raping another dude?
And what about that moron, Najib?
He was involved in the Altantuya murder case, and yet,
no one made any arrest or legal stuff.
I mean, come on, this is clearly a political conspiracy!

As the time i'm writing this piece, he was released 2 hours ago.
But i don't think the whole affair would end soon.

Buckle up, fellow Malaysians, do not expect the case to settle down quietly soon and instead, chances are, it'll get more and more fired up!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

duh... politics are dirty..

Anonymous said...

ops..forget to leave my name..haha..weiping here XDD

ben said...

Glad to hear somebody that still has justice.