Monday, December 15, 2008

Damn

I was pissed when i learned the fact that i didn't win the vocab contest held last week.
Heck, i spent a hundred on taxi fare!!!
F***!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's worst is that the 2 person i loathe most actually won the third prize!
That sent me to the edge.
Maybe i was a bit too tired and too caught up with the whole drama thing,
and that migraine,
not to mentioned my unstable emotion due to my spat with "someone" the previous night.

Man, i really gotta get back to my form.
Hell, this dude (me, duh!) who scored 714 in his SAT English paper is not someone you'd wanna mess with!

Do i care about some measly, stupid, elementary level questions?
Of course not. I am, and always will be meant for bigger things.

I'm cool.
But if i don't get the first prize for the upcoming ones next semester,
i'll definitely go on a rampage.

Now, back to my preparation for the interpretation contest this Saturday in
NTSU (National Taiwan Science University).

I'm just a little off my form that day.
None of ya'll morons would wanna mess with the Wyatt in top shape...brain-wise.

No comments: