Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Portrait of A Sorrow Wyatt



It's December. The month i've always been looking forward to...at least until now.

I used to love the winter season,
but this particular winter gimme chills of sorrow and the feeling of depress.
Sure, things have been going great with my drama thing (yeah, i'm one of the chorus members of a play by the graduating class), me winning numerous contests, and the upcoming interpretation contest which will definitely got me busy. But still, i couldn't shake off this feeling inside me, like there's something missing.

I've been having insomnia since the mid terms, i know i'm tired, but i just couldn't bring myself to sleep. Sigh... But, despite the feeling of emptiness, there's a special "atmosphere" after midnight that i grew to aquainted. The quietness, the occasional stirs outside, the cool breeze on my feet...makes a great cmbination for me to concentrate more on my assignments and translation job.

Christmas is coming...along with New Year. Hope that, a new year would bring a fresh start to my messy life.



No comments: