Thursday, December 18, 2008

To say that YOU'RE pathetic is an understatement.

Iris, you're a pathetic snake.
You latch on people who has the benefits that you seek,
and back stab those who prove no use to you.

You talk non-stop when Mr. Chen Kuo Shi and i are having lunch together,
all the crap about classes, lessons, and your "genius" views on...well, practically everything.
While Mr. Chen shush you,
you just couldn't shut your potty mouth.

I really feel like dumping my rice onto your smug poker face.
So pretentious and devilish.
Act as if you're my best friend in the whole world by calling me up every second and im-ing me non-stop before exams, think i'm stupid?

Prepare to taste my fist if you were to sneak by the table and blabber non-stop about your crap and future plans. Even Mr. Chen is thoroughly annoyed by you.

Leave us alone, you pathetic skank.

No comments: