Friday, September 14, 2007

Cute Poetry Lecturer!!!

Finally, here I am, the grueling two days ordeal of orientation is finally over. I’m sick of waking up at the wee hour, which is like, 5 am, and literally. And thanks to my moronic roommates (both reminds me of Allen Ting and Ryan of my housemates last year), they invited a whole bunch of friends over to spend the night wanking their dicks and smoking and laugh like a bunch of mating season hyenas, I couldn’t sleep until 1 am. Gosh, I swear if I were to suffer this for the next one year, I’m going nuts.

Anyway, finally, whoo, I’m a grown up! Well, at least according to a ceremony thingie, like when they pass you the keys when you’re 21 or something. So, I cried through the song “跪羊图” because I really miss home.

But the most important thing is, I met this G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S Caucasian lecturer, who by the way, also my class teacher, and he’s TOTALLY talking to me! I mean, he had the chance to talk to the smug face Canadian girl, but he’s totally onto me (well, figuratively speaking, or is it metaphorically?? Never mind). And my gaydar is totally tingling all over, because I kept seeing him winking and glancing. And you guys know what makes him sexier? He’s a poet! A POET! Gosh, I am so totally falling for him. And the way he speak Chinese, so cute and adorable!!!!!

So, basically, updates from day 3 and day 4. I’m sooooo…..tired now, but still have like a zillion clothes to wash. Well, I gotta learn to live with it anyway.

1 comment:

Shake Trees said...

see... its not so bad after all, aint it? got to see ang moh. kekeke...