Monday, September 03, 2007

Tomorrow is THE day! + Fear of Swimming.

I'll only wear one of the skimpy little thing WHEN i have a body like this. (I WISH!!)

Ok, i say it before and i'm gonna say it again.
I feel like...puke-y lately. Nervous. And i ate like a pig!!!

Geez. What worries me is that i just found out that
Taiwan Education Board requires all the University students to passed
certain physical test (GASP!!), else i won't be able to graduate!!!!

I bet everyone i knew knows that i couldn't catch a ball to save my life,
and that it seems all the basketballs in the world simply loves to lick my face.
And worst, other than submerging underwater for more than 4 minutes
(a feat i'm REALLY proud of), i can't swim.

Yes you heard me right. I can't.
Part of the reason is that i hate showing skin in the public.
I mean, i never even use the pissing bowl thingie on the wall that you'd find in most malls,
and i never wear anything without a sleeve or pants shorter than my ankle (short for underpants, duh!).

And now, it's a situation where, NO SPEEDO'S, NO GRADUATION!! **Groan!!**
Besides swimming, i'd have to complete a 20+KM run.
God please help me!!
Can't i trade the running and the crotch showing sports for rope skipping?
Or skateboarding? Heck, ask me to do 1000 hours of community service, i'd be happy to oblige.

Sigh... Guess i have no choice but to head down to some mall and buy a pair of speedos'.
And definitely not the bikini type. Sheesh.


Anyway, i won't be posting much,
unless there's a lot of wireless hotspots around Hualien,
might be a while till i'll post anything.

Sorry guys. But i'll try.
Good day to all of you!

5 comments:

ben said...

then you shud work out more, dun give stupid excuse, nobody asks you to play sport, you could go to gym, do some track mill, work your ass off.

Shake Trees said...

go buy bikini n then wear it during sports. sure pass 1. coach says u pass n no need come bek jor. hehehe...

ben said...

Hei, honey, it depends on who wears it. He? Hmm..

Anonymous said...

lolx...dun worry too much bout dat larh..we chinese say chuan dao qiao tou zi ran zhi...dunno u get it anot..so many years din take chinese liao..haha..juz relax larh..



TWP

Anonymous said...

lolx...dun worry too much bout dat larh..we chinese say chuan dao qiao tou zi ran zhi...dunno u get it anot..so many years din take chinese liao..haha..juz relax larh..



TWP