Saturday, September 29, 2007

Roomates that i wanna condemn them to HELL!!!

I had great faith before i came to TCU.
Maybe i was a little too naive,
since it was known that Utopia don't exist
unless it's a figment of your own imagination...or...
the effect of doing coke (not the drink coca-cola, i meant cocaine).

I'm real tired and sick of my damn roomates.
I though the "Wilander Law Cheng Guan(s)" [he's my ex roomate whom i despise back in the day when i was in AIMST]
was behind me now, I WAS so wrong. It gets to the a turn where it's even worse.

Smoking is the least of my problem,
since i gave up complaining on how the smoke made the clothes i hung on the
patio reek of some stinky smell, and how 2nd hand smoke kill me even faster than
a the amount of potato chips i gobble down everyday.

The worst thing is the noise they made,
and how they can stay up till...the break of dawn?
and doesn't they realize "HEADPHONES" were created for a reason?
Like i like to have my brains filled with all sort of Chinese pop/rock crap music.
I've endured so much these few days [duh, i slept for less than 2 days amount of time ever since Monday], my body finally gave up being tough and broke down.
Cough, fever, runny nose, sore throat, headache all at once.

Had some medication last night but in the end, i still haven't got enough sleep
to put me through. Because they were having a blast till a record breaking 2a.m last night.

Really, i'm had it with these bastards.
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: