Sunday, September 09, 2007

My first...(almost, about) week here!

The first few days here at a foreign land was…ok, I guess. Since I didn’t get lost (which is quite an accomplishment for me), I get on the right train, the right path, the right cab etc.

Anyway, what irks me is that all the rules and stuff that I’d have to follow, and believe me, they’re worst than military school. We were required to clean not only our dorm rooms, but the entire dorm area as well.

I mean, it’s ok if you want me to do like, 100 hours of social work per week, but not this, I mean, we were literally throw out there to do all the chores, just because we’re a bunch of freshmen.

And I don’t even want to go the part on my roommates, which are 2 pain in the asses (the third one is still MIA), blabbering away on girls, butts, smokes, liquor binge etc. Which realizes my worst fear, would the door to my room be pasted with gold embossed F-U-C-K-I-N-G (yeah, there was a room with that word back in the old school area where I live for 2 days). Whatever, I mean; I had a fair share of real pain in the asses’ roommates back in AIMST. Wilander for instances, made my pre-university course a real pain. The first thing I notice the moment they moved in this morning (GASP!!), basketballs!! To me, basketballs are like…some sort of bad omen to me. A real bad sign when I share room with people with a ball rolling around!!!

Worst thing is, I had to walk for like…what? An hour plus to get from the place I am now to the old school area!! This is worst than AIMST. At least it had MPH and Tesco on walking distance. All they had around are like a gazillion 7-11, and all the stalls selling some sort of fruit thingie that according to locals, similar to smoking if you eat them (Bing Lang槟榔). And not even an English magazine in sight!!! Well… there’s FHM, which is like…totally not my thing (I’m not the type to ogle on women’s boobs and butts ok?). And China Post (an English newspaper) cost NT15 (RM1.55), and what do I get? 20 pages. I really miss The Star now. Sigh…

Good thing is, I’ll try to see if the website (an online store I found) which sends all the stuff you purchase to the nearest 7-11, and make payment there, which, is a huge relief for me. Or else I’ll die of boredom here. My 2 ass holes roommates doesn’t even know what the heck is “Ghost Whisperer” (FYI, a popular show, ok?)

I’m real tired of speaking in a fake Taiwanese accent now. It’s sick, twirling my tongues, it hurts. Lucky enough, people commented greatly on my language. What really insult me is that they though since I’m from Malaysia, I don’t know Chinese, and am Islamic. A real slap on my face.

Ugh!! The FUCKING DAMN voice transmitter thing!! It’s sooooo……annoying!!!feel like blow I really feel like blowing that thing up!! Anyway, if they (my roommates, duh!) kept on blasting the damn Zhang Zhen Yue (or was it Jay Chou? I have not the slightest idea), I’d have to cross yet another thing on my list to blow up!!!

(Note: I wrote this on the 8th of September, 2007, TCU Registration day. 10.10p.m.)

Oh, and apparently, the bitchy girl with the straight hair and smug face is from Canada. Sheesh.

No comments: