Thursday, August 30, 2007

5 days countdown

So, a few days countdown till i leave home for Taiwan,
and there i was, trying to cram as much clothes as possible into the freaking giant suitcase.

I mean, who knew leaving home for a couple months would be so much hassles?
The last time i ever packed this much clothes, was a couple years ago, when
i went off to San Francisco to spent my year end school holidays.

I got so pissed by dragging the damn suitcase,
i gave up and told my mom i'll just bring a couple piece of clean underwear
and i'l simply buy anything i need there since Uncle Jared has no qualms
swapping his card for his favorite nephew. HAHA....

So, here i am,
wondering if i should just throw everything away,
(what about the pile of 600 bucks Giordano stuff i bought that day...??)
but this time, no one's there to swipe his card for me.
Sob...sob...

I may sound like a spoilt brat,
but not that i don't wanna get down and dirty to wash them myself
(hey, they have washing machines in the dorm with the coin slot thingie)
i'm just too freaking lazy to drag a humongous bag along.

Not to mention the huge stack of paperbacks i bought last week,
and all the brick bracks (chargers of all shapes and sizes, mp3 player, laptop, etc...etc...)

Sigh...

Oooh... gotta go polish my teeth now...
ahem, appointment with the old dentist who charge too much,
and spit whenever he curse.

Sheesh... My life.

And i'm trying to download as much tv shows i can,
but the stupid gigasize file sharing site is so freaking slow.

Torrent is even worst.
Or maybe it's TM-Net. Heard they capped torrent or something,
and i have no idea how to configure port forwarding.

Ok, gotta go.

No comments: