Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Abroad.

It's about less than a month till i leave
home to study abroad, all by myself.

Now that i'm leaving,
i kept thinking back why was i so desperate to leave the comfort
of my own family, siblings (although they can be quite annoying)
and everything familiar.

Not that i never travel abroad before,
it's just those were for fun,
and i know i have a place to return to eventually.

Sigh...
I guess even little birds will have to leave their nest sometime.
But hopefully everything will turn out well.

I've had my whole life plan out,
like double major in Anthropology along with English Language & Literature,
do my master in the US (maybe SF since i spent a couple years there),
and a huge possibility i won't refer Malaysia as home anymore.

Maybe, maybe not.
Guess this post is just another pointless rambling of mine.

No comments: