Monday, August 13, 2007

My O2 XDA Zinc

Look, maybe there are some Apple fans out there who're probably cursing the hell outta my
ass now for bad mouthing the much hype iPhone. The fact is, i did the review AFTER i use the phone. It's not from a "sour grapes" point of view.

I went to SF to visit my uncle just last month.
And since he bought that phone,
of course i'm curious, cuz people are like crazy over it,
which i can't really put my hands on WHY?

I mean, i bought my O2 XDA Zinc for a bargain price of RM1899 here.
And it offer lots and lots of great features,
which you won't find in the iPhone.

I mean, come on! Can't a guy have a lil' point of view?
I didn't mean to insult the iPhone,
it's just an honest review, that's all.

Yes, i wasn't a big fan of Apple or Steve Jobs, cuz i think he's a lil' too obnoxious,
anyway, i just don't think iPhone is what Mr. Jobs claim,
"A REVOLUTIONARY"

My Zinc has its flaws, but it's still a gazillion miles better than iPhone.
I even have some friends in the US regret buying the phone so much,
they couldn't wait to sell it away on eBay,
and get back to their Sidekick or V3.
And that's the truth.

No comments: