Thursday, August 30, 2007

Gay have to speak like...Gay?

I found a couple of gay theme (not dirty) blogs today,
which i really enjoy reading.

What really irks me is that why the heck they speak (ok, maybe they WRITE)
in a way...like...i dunno...promiscuous maybe, too queer i guess.

I mean, the words "darling", "honey", "dear" etc...
I mean, even my grandma doesn't call me "dear" that much.

Please, people, no offense,
i am gay, but i don't act all out just to prove i am one.
My friends were very surprise when i came out 2 years ago,
they said the only thing that gives me away is that i really hate sports.
And that i don't ogle on girls boobs or butts.

But anyhow, i guess being true to yourself is what matters most.

1 comment:

ben said...

I don't think it's the way they choose to express themselves, it's the way they are. But even if it's a choice, i wouldn't want to act like a straight if i'm not?!?! rite? Yeah, honey, you're rite, you dun look like 1 at all.