Sunday, October 14, 2007

Glass shattering

Just thought i share with you guys.
I have these weird fantasy (ok, fetish)
of glass shattering.

Don't ask me why.
The only thing i know is that
i always picture a self imagined scene of a music video
with glass shatters around Kelly Clarkson
whenever the second last verse of "Here i am, once again"
Weird huh?

And there's another thing.
I love it whenever there's glass shatters in a tv show or something.
For example. Those who watch Ghost Whisperer might know
in the last episode of the first season,
a plane crash occured and the windows of the shop houses
behind Melinda smashed due to the vibration.
And that got me real excited.

Do i sounded nuts?
Because i feel freaky of my weird fetish of
seeing glass shattering into smithereens.

Weird!

No comments: