Monday, October 29, 2007

My Roommates: Part 2

First of all,
i wanna apologize for what i wrote a couple post back,
regarding my current roommates.
And also,
i wanna thank them for being understanding and
friendly to me, despite all the stuff i wrote.

Sometimes,
it just so happens when i feel like i wanna
lament on some stuff that i'm not very
happy of, and it got so out of control i simply
blurp out whatever and even exaggerate the whole
situation.

That is why,
to my roommates,
i'm glad you guys took me under your wings,
truly, i feel more accepted than anywhere else when
i'm with you guys, even the ISC made me feel like as
if i'm an outsider.
You guys care for me, laugh with me,
talk to me, and i'm glad i have the honor to
listen to you guys talking about your
dilemma, and maybe that means you guys
trust me a lot and love me dearly,
and that really means a lot to me.

No comments: