Sunday, October 21, 2007

My Roommates

I received a comment last night from Ah Bong,
asking me why i hate and like my roommates at
the same time.

Sure, i have a crush on one of them,
and sure, i kinda like them,
because they care for me, buy food for me,
ask me to visit their hometowns etc.

It's just, sometimes, i felt,
neglected. It's like, whenever they talk to me,
it never got far from what i'd like for dinner
or where i'd like to have dinner, or
asking for help in their homeworks which
due that very HOUR it's suppose to be handed in.

Sometimes, things do get a fresh turn,
them talking on their personal stuff.
Like...this cute girl, that cute girl,
family, this and that. Which annoys me.
I mean, hello, yeah, i a a nice guy,
and i know i always listen, but does anyone listen to
yours truly talking about my problems before?

And things are even worst whenever they talk about
sports, i'd get totally left out, as if i'm invisible.

See the point of my love-hate relationship with them?
They talk to me when there's SOMETHING,
but ignore me when there's gossips and sports.
Although i'm glad about the sports part,
as wouldn't have to endure the pain of listening to
testosterone induced stuff.

But please,
ask what and how i feel sometime.
I am a foreigner, who is gay,
who hates sports, who has a relatively small
socializing scale, and a quiet personality.
Those mentioned above are enough to
warrant me all the rights to
have someone to blabber to.

But no, instead,
i have to listen to THEM!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

小征
我知道我們常常都會忽略你的感受
可是沒辦法
團體生活總是這樣
說真的
我也不喜歡他們的話題
我也很討厭每次在要交作業的前一刻才來問你
對此我也很抱歉
真的很抱歉
可是人生就是這樣
這個社會就是這樣
在台灣
還是會有人歧視同性戀者
外國人還是會被許多人以不同眼光看待
儘管你跟我們一樣都是華人
大家同樣都是華夏民族
可是
這個世界就是這樣
開心點吧
雖然我沒啥資格講這句話