Wednesday, October 10, 2007

A night at a KTV


I went to one of Hualiens hippest and trendiest (i presume...) KTV in the city center
last night with a bunch of my classmates. It was fun (sort of), and believe me or not,
being an obedient kid all my life, i never ever been to one of those place before, so it's
aort of new to me. Ha-ha...

Although i have no idea most of the time what in the world are my friends yodeling
since i never listen to any Chinese songs except for the very (i mean very, very!) old ones
or those from the 90s', when brainless pop music is still absent from the whole music scence.

Anyway, i was force to sing Avril's Girlfriend. Geez... That's the first time ever
i sing in front of so many people. Kinda weird.

All in all, it was a fun night out. Though i was snoring my way to dreamland
half the time.
Well, this is yours truly, i bet i was drooling then. Ha-ha... Hey, i'm not the only guilty party on the scene, Viecie the Indonesian was snoring like a pig way before i decided to drool.
Went to McD for breakfast. Everyone was staggering as if they were drunk by then. Had a huge pot of coffee (ok, i'm just being exaggerating), but i still manage to fell asleep on my way back on the cab...Empty street of Hualien (6 in the morning). Seems most of the shops are close since it's their National day.

No comments: