Friday, April 18, 2008

Busy as a Bee

Whew, one more paper to go next tuesday,
means at least i have some time to get a good sleep and some R&R.

I wish!

I was told on wednesday that i'll have to head up to Taipei
for my GEPT (General English Proficiency Test) at the snobby National Taipei University.

And there goes my precious saturday.

Just when i thought i'll have the next saturday to rest,
something else came up.

I'll have to head on to TaiChung for a trip.
Geez.

By the way, after much struggle, i've decided to move back to the room i used to lived in last semester. Although it stinks here (far worst than the recycling centre across the gym), but still, i haven't had the best luck ever since i moved up to the room i presently lived in, so i'm guessing it's the Fengshui thing that hasn't been agreeing with my luck.

And now, i'm back,
to this filthy, stinky, flies infested room mounted with a truckload of trash.
But i'd rather live here than the room up there,
at least i feel acceptep, and belonged,
instead of rejected, and ignored.

No comments: