Thursday, April 10, 2008

Stop!

I need to stop ranting on and on about my life.

I guess...

My life really fucked up big time lately
(here i go again!)

My dang Swatch stopped for no reason,
my cheap Panasonic FX-10 fell into a waterfall,
the line-in slot on my laptop screwed,
my IP address was blocked for downloading POKEMON for my friends,
my favorite NiIKE cap that cost me NT750 was ran over by a car,
I lost my phone,
there's a gazillion mosquitoes stinging me every night ever since the seasons transition a couple days ago,
the stupid weather i so fucking hot, and yet, the fucking university just wouldn't turn on the warm water earlier just so i wouldn't have to suffer icy cold bath,
i can't understand a word my moronic Chinese lesson lecturer utter about ZHUANG ZI,
and i have since succumbed into a very deep depression.

Argh!!!!

No comments: