Monday, April 28, 2008

Trip to TaiChung




My new haircut. The girls said it's cute, i thought otherwise.
Once again, i didn't really had any real fun from this trip. Not that i'm saying it's a waste of time, because believe me, i wish the trip was a little longer, but it's my relationship with others, again.
I was trying real hard to ignore the gaze of the two ex monitors of my class. Sure, i'm an amateur in handling these sort of responsibilities, but i myself have my own way of doing things, just don't look at me as if i didn't try hard to make things right or whatever.
I myself was pissed and tired the day we leave. I had full day class from 8:00 a.m. till 12 noon, 1:30 to 3:20 being my exam in the language centre, and i was trying really really hard not to break anyone's neck by saying it's ok to everyone. What was wrong with you people? I mean, i have to rush back to my school area at Jie Ren st. by 3.50, and change into the horrendous looking uniforms, apply for trip insurance, collect money, and you people were tellingme that you decided not to join the trip 20 minutes BEFORE the trip? I was scolded like a dog who did everything wrong by the people in the humanities department, and yet, i have to put on a straight face to those who thinks they can do things better than i am! All the while, i was afraid if my arrangements was faulty or whatever, and tried in vain to lighten up the mood, and all you people could do to shaow gratitute is by giving me the look that label me as guilty????

S****/Z## (same person), i thought you're a great person, with an equally good heart, but the way you humiliate that freaky martial art dude in our class today just pulled the last straw. I am, indeed, dissapointed in you.
It seems God kept pulling tricks on me. After the bitter experience from the trip, and now that dang V*** W*** deleted 90% of the pictures that i've taken on this trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By the way, is my demeanor and behavior makes me unappraochable?
It seems there's an invisble sign on my face that keeps people away. No one seems to want to talk to me! Do i look too ugly or what? Or was it my breath? Or????
Sometimes, i feel so alone i don't even know if i should cry or whatever...

No comments: