Monday, March 30, 2009

Blah

So, i don't exactly have anything deep or meaningful to say (not that any of the crap i posted are meaningful anyway), but just figured i'd post a lil' update on how these few days have been in my kinda boring life.

1. Mom, being the picky shopaholic she is, added a new Vuitton to her already massive Vuitton collection, the new Monogram Kalahari, and yet she still have the nerves to complain about the budget for renovating our new home in Juru Heights. (Who ask her to hire some guy who happens to be one of the most sought after interior designer in northern M'sia?)

2. Ah, now that i think of it, i haven't yet got the time to blabber about the foreign students get together thing organized by the oversea compatriots affairs commision last Saturday. I was (kinda, sorta, not really, no...) looking forward to it, since it's free lunch and field trip for me! Or so i thought. Yay...or not. Anyway, first thing (yes, i use "thing", instead of "person") i saw when i reach the central school area are a bunch of hyenas/hippos/cows yaking away. I know, i could have use skank to describe them, but i choose not to. Skank is such an elegant word, so i wouldn't want to tarnish its reputation.

So, i thought to myself, yeah, i can deal with them being around, although they were really getting on my nerves, but i stay put, up untill when they started to perform they circus act. I ain't gonna elaborate on it, but, let's just say if i had a matchet or gun at sight, i'd kill myself to end the misery of enduring the pain of being toture by those hos.

3. Speaking about hos, i took part in the vocab contest last friday, and, much to my dismay, beyotches was running amok in the lecture hall where the contest was held. God, they're like...some kinda germs or something, they're everywhere. Being the nasty person i am, i pronounce the B word after on of the queen Beyotch walked in to the hall. Ha!

4. By the way, i kept forgetting to blog a bit about the Sexual Orientation seminar/talk thingie i attend last Tuesday. God, it was great. First time in my life where a what should be taboo subject in M'sia is openly discussed, and much to my surprise, a lot of straight as a pole administation people in the University attended the seminar! I was this close from crying because when being who you are is treated as a form of crime from where you are, it's like a relief from being restrict or something. (I'm choking back tears here. I need kleenex now!)



So, there ya go. A lil' blabber on the events of my life of the past week.

No comments: