Monday, March 30, 2009

Right to Sulk

I skimmed through a couple blogs today, and it seems EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM are complaining about how miserable they are, how pathetic they are, blah, blah blah.

To me, ya'll have no right to complain.

So what you were rejected?
Been there, done that.

So what you got dumped?
Been there, done that.

So what you have a deep craving for cigarettes?
Been there, done that. (Although in my case, it's prozac that i craved)

So what you felt miserable?
Been there, done that.

So what something/someone pisses you off?
Been there, done that.

What's worst, people manipulate me, toy with my feelings, hurt me, pushes me away without even a word of explanation...the list goes on and on.

What's worst, i can't even name more than 2-3 person that i can truly count as real friends. Sure, they claim they are my friends, but i'm only their friend when they needed me for help.

So suck the fucking up, you moron, so what he doesn't love you back? Ha! How does that feels now? Being hurt by the person you fell deeply for.

You are in no position to sulk or whatever, because ya'll should just suck it up and pretend nothing's wrong, just like i do, everytime some loser like you pop into my life, fool me, toy with my feelings, and leave.

Let's talk this over
It's not like we're dead
Was it something I did?
Was it something you said?

Don't leave me hangin'
In a city so dead
Held up so high
On such a breakable thread

It's nice to know that you were there,
Thanks for acting like you cared
And making me feel like I was the only one
It's nice to know we had it all
Thanks for watching as I fall
And letting me know we were done

One last question,
have you ever consider the fact that i've nowhere to turn to except licking my own wounds after you left me in a miserable state?

Some parts of this post goes to the 2 person who left me full of cuts and bruises in my heart. Thank you for making me realize that the word that spell LOVE is nothing but a myth, and it's actually something venomous instead of the beautiful imagery most medias present us with.




Wisdom of Avril Lavigne: So Much For My Happy Ending (My Happy Ending)
Wisdom of Nicole Scherzinger: Happily Never After
Wisdom of Lesley Roy: Crushed

No comments: