Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Could be the worst day of My Life

I woke up early mornin',
feelin' like a big pile of mess,
headache, nausea, fever and cough hit me all at once.

Man,
and i just found out that i left my entire stationery case in the damn post office...
My precious Knox (well, that's the name i gave to my precious pencil which stood by me for more than a decade, through blood, sweat and tears....) lost along with every other pens and stuff in the case....

Just when i thought things could not be getting any worst,
i hit a car while on my way back from the central campus after finishing class.
Well, i didn't exactly hit the car,
but that moron open his door and i just went right at it because it was way too dark.

I'm fine though,
just a few scratches on my knee.

Argh!

1 comment:

JYSim said...

Oh dear. Hope you're fine.