Monday, March 02, 2009

Change + Frisson

I guess thing will never be the way it seems for long.
I wish so hard that this time it will be different,
but i guess i was wrong.

Change or no change,
there's still the bits of pieces there where
change will only mean a turn for the worst.

Congratulations,
for earning the title
at the ceremony last Friday.
You guys deserves it,
but i don't think i'm in no way any part of the victory.
In no way i want to associate with a place where
pretentious, backstabbers, fakers are the three main species
inhabiting on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 years ago,
around the same time,
i met him,
i thought,
we were meant to be together,
that i found the special one in my heart.

Ah,
the old naive Wyatt...
I guess, it ain't easy...

They say the winter season won't last long,
and Spring will come eventually,
well, guess what?
My very own Winter lasted for 3 whole years.
Will spring finally come this time around?

Maybe.
I could just hope for the best.

Oh,
does the butterflies fluttering in my stomach counts
as a sign?
Butterflies are a sign of Spring,
so, we'll see...

Oh, do you know,
Butterfly is actually Flutterby?
I don't know how true that is,
but,
it put a smile on your face didn't it?

No comments: